15 posts are held for faculty exchanges for the academic year 2012/2013.
Section of agreements -> universities, you can see the places available for university. And section agreements -> career, you can see the places per career. Apart from these possibilities, along the course usually get some calls for international weeks organized by partner universities.
The requirements for a teacher of the UFV participate in this International Exchange Program Faculty are:
- There must be some kind of contractual relationship between the teacher and the UFV
- Career Director Authorization
- Proficiency in which they will teach the classes or seminar, usually English
- The Erasmus exchange program can only be carried out in Europe, universities and areas of the picture below (if a teacher has any real choice University Erasmus framework, one could attempt to sign a new deal). For the case stays in other countries outside the European Union must make a customized proposal and have contacted other universities interested in making the exchange.
- The Erasmus program provides a maximum of a week during which will be held from 5 to 8 hours of lessons in how to be agreed with the host university (classes, seminars, conferences …).
- Financing: Erasmus teacher gives each full 600 euros per week (5 working days), and Francisco de Vitoria University has provided additional financial support as travel bag, upon request, whose maximum amount is 475 euros (95 euros / day).
- The distribution of funding is as follows: 120 euros / day. So if, for example, is only two working days, the scholarship would be 240 euros. The help of the travel bag provided by the University Francisco de Vitoria be applied at the same rate, ie 95 euros / day.
- The signing of an agreement between two teachers Erasmus for universities does not mean automatic acceptance of the teacher (unlike the Erasmus program for students). It is necessary for the teacher to reach an agreement with the program and date university. The International Relations Office will facilitate contact with the university and the teacher who will make the necessary arrangements in order to make a success of its own international stay (this includes managing their air tickets, hotel, contacts).