International Exchange students (Erasmus or Bilateral) will not be allowed to complete their registration without a valid insurance.
European Health Insurance Card: more information European Commission
- Before you consult a doctor or go to a hospital, make sure that they are part of the public healthcare system, meaning they will accept your European Health Insurance Card.
- On the website of the Ministry of Health, Social Services and Equality, you will find a list of public healthcare centres and hospitals.
- Here is more information on public healthcare centres and the NHS Primary Healthcare Centres Catalogue and National Catalogue of Hospitals.
NON European students:
Private Insurance Policy.
The Insurance Policy should cover:
– travel assistance
– medical assistance
– repatriation of remains
- MAPFRE SALUD
- MAPFRE DECESOS (repatriation of remains from 8,14 euros/month)
CISI (Ellen Vetrano: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ADESLAS : contact: José Antonio Gayoso Novo:+34. 687.849.222 /email@example.com
- QUIRÓN HOSPITALES: contacto: firstname.lastname@example.org Telf: 901 123 456
INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL: Patients receive a 24/7 fully international personalised and comprehensive service. International staff speaking over 6 languages will accompany the patient continuously, respecting their opinions and culture. Contact by mail, phone or in person. All medical specialties available. Home doctor and ambulance service in case of emergency.
* Hospital Universitario HM Madrid: Plaza Conde Valle Suchill, 16 (zona Moncloa – Malasaña) Metro: Línea 4 San Bernardo / Línea 2 San Bernardo y Quevedo
Office number: (+34) 91 445 21 26
Emergency medical assistance 24/7: (+34) 629 823 493