This year, that has been so different to others, we would like to finish together spending a day in the nature: a canoeing activity and a lunch.
This way we will say goodbye to our incoming exchange students and also closure the Buddy Program, so all local students that are part of it can also participate.
Due to the climate conditions we are moving the date to Wednesday, 9th of June. The schedule will be as follows:
- 10:00: leaving by bus from Moncloa.
- 11:00-12:30: canoeing activity in Los Arroyos.
- 13:00-14:30: lunch at El Náutico.
- 15:00: back to Moncloa.
The activity costs 10€. To ensure your place, you must pay before Thursday, 3rd of June at the International Relations Office, from 09:00 to 18:00.
You must also fill in this form, in case you haven’t yet:
- You must not show up if you have any symptoms that could be coudiv-19, or if you were in touch with someone that has it, or if you are doing quarantine…
- You must use the mask at all times. In the bus you must wear a FPP2 mask.
- You are allowed to smoke in open spaces only when a 2 metre distance with the rest of the group is guaranteed.