Want to work in Europe?
If you get practice in Europe, you can apply for funding from the Erasmus Programme.
November 4, 2015, from 13:30, room 2.9 (Main Building)
- Internships in Europe
- Duration: Minimum 2 months, maximum 12 months
- Funding: 300-400 euros / month (Erasmus Agency contribution OAPEE)
- Payment in two installments, 80% when the student arrives at its destination and 20% on return after delivery of the final documentation.
- Number of seats: 4 own.
Type of practice
- Agreements established by the UFV
- Companies sought by the student
- Through job boards on the Web
Requirements and Selection Process
Fill out this online registration form through which you will send us your personal and academic information, a photograph, a photocopy of your ID and your English CV (europass).
Other requirements are:
- Intermediate level (minimum) language to be implemented in practice
Time documentation deadline: December 1st, 2015
The selection of places will be posted on the notice board of the International Relations Office at the end of December 2015.
The UFV has a small bag of jobs in Europe, but the student must try to find the company you want to do their internship.
More information at International Relations office: