We are an International University
- Francisco de Vitoria University is part of an international network of schools which includes 22 institutions of higher education in America and Europe. Our philosophy, based on comprehensive education, is also being implemented in over 150 schools, in centers selected by over 100,000 students worldwide.
- Francisco de Vitoria University is a European university with strong roots in America.
- In over 15 years we have grown to more than 7,000 students and 2,000 postgraduate students.
- We have signed cooperation agreements with more than 400 institutions and companies.
- We also have agreements with over 100 higher education institutions and universities in Europe and America.
- Over 15% of our students are international.
Programs tailored to the current needs
- We have a varied range of degree programs from 1 to 5 years, seminars with a duration of between 15 and 100 hours.
- Programs that combine theory, practice and seminars.
- Semester programs combining Spanish Language courses with courses in different academic areas. We also have Intensive Spanish Language Courses in summer.
- Courses in the Humanities are included in all degree programs.
The University divides its academic programs in seven areas of knowledge:
- Faculty of Juridical and Economic Sciences.
- Faculty of Communication Sciences.
- Faculty of Experimental Sciences.
- Faculty of Health Sciences.
- Faculty o Medicine.
- Faculty of Education and Psychology.
- Advanced Polytechnical School.
Click here to see which degrees each Faculty contains.
The importance of speaking Spanish
- Over 400 million people speak Spanish in the world.
- Spanish is the official language in 20 countries, as well as one of the official languages of the European Union.
- Spanish is the second most widely used language in business.
- The United States has the fourth largest number of Spanish speakers in the world.
- UFV offers a comprehensive program for learning Spanish Language and Culture through intensive and semester courses
We have a unique style
- European tradition combined with the practical approach typical of America.
- Our philosophy aims for a comprehensive and complete education.
- Academic excellence, close contact with the professional world, and personalized attention are our pillars.
- Social Responsibility is one of the fundamental elements of our training.
- Academic Advising
- Student Support Services
- Counselling Office
- Employment Guidance and Information Department
- Sports Centre
- Office of Cultural Activities
- International Office
- Campus Ministry
- Social Responsibility
- Press Office
- European Office
- Language Department
- Department of Graduate Studies and Consulting
- Integral Management Development Institute
- Francisco de Vitoria Corporate Law Institute
- Department of Quality, Training and Teaching Innovation
- Debate Society
- Alumnae Association
- European Documentation Centre
- Francisco de Vitoria Hispanic Forum
- Business Generation
- Investment Club
- Biochemistry Research Laboratories
- Audiovisual Production
- Radio Station
- Poetry Workshop
- Music Classroom
- Choir and Orchestra
- Theatre Group