If your university does not currently have a bilateral agreement with UFV, but you would like to study with us for one semester or a full academic year,
You are considered a visiting/free mover student;
STEP1: Please contact the International Relations Office at Universidad Francisco de Vitoria to find out about fees, field of study and number of places available for visiting students. You will also need to complete and send us the following application form (firstname.lastname@example.org):
– Application form for visiting students
STEP2: If you may be accepted as a visiting student, you will need to send us the following documents:
– Proof of enrolment at your home institution while studying at our university
– Official transcripts from your home university
– Photocopy of your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
– Written proof of medical insurance with international coverage. The insurance must cover repatriation of remains in case of death.
Without a valid insurance, the student will not be allowed to enrol.
Fall Semester or Full Academic Year: April 1st – May 31st
Spring Semester: September 1st – October 31st